Comparing CRM Solutions
The CRM software market is crowded with applications that may or may not work for your organization. To help you understand the strengths and limitations of available CRM Software applications, CRM Comparison.net has some reviews of CRM tools including several of the best known options. It definitely is a high involvement decision process to choose the right one. A few sales managers have chosen to stick with old CRM tools or to choose one based on a limited set of criteria. The result is a system that is too costly and doesn't deliver the needed results.
We are CRM Consultants and can help you understand your system's current problems and advise on CRM software solutions that are right for you. If you'd like to read up on these applications yourself, we have animated demos and whitepapers for your review. If not, give us a call at (310) 943-6449. We'll be happy to help you
Choosing the right CRM solution is hard. There are many factors to consider:
- Your business needs vs. Feature set
- Your ROI vs. Implementation time
- The number and types of users vs. CRM scalability
- Your budget vs. CRM software price
- Technical competence of your team vs. Ease-of-use factor
- Integration with other systems and databases
- Customization needed to fit your business
- Workflow and Processes support
- Specific needs, such as generating quotes or special reports
This list can go on. CRM Comparison provides you with enough information to make an educated decision: what will fit your business the best. You can explore brands comparison charts yourself or contact us with more specific questions.
Available CRM Comparisons:
- Microsoft CRM, ACCPAC, Clientele, E.piphany, SalesLogix, SAP, ACT, etc.
- Entellium eSalesforce vs. GoldMine, Outlook, ACT!
- Legrand vs. ACT!, GoldMine, Maximizer
- Microsoft CRM editions
- Oracle vs. PeopleSoft
- Peachtree, MAS, GoldMine, Great Plains, etc.
- Salesboom vs. SalesForce, Siebel, Salesnet, SalesLogix
- SalesForce.com editions
- Soffront vs. SalesForce.com, Siebel OnDemand
- ACT! editions
- Browser CRM vs. ACT!, GoldMine, SalesForce.com
- Microsoft CRM modules
- Novo CRM Manager editions
- GoldMine versions
Request a CRM Comparison Audit
Compare CRM costs for the Midsize Business:
CRM Software Reviews | CRM Software | CRM Comparison
Goldmine CRM | Salesforce CRM | Microsoft CRM | Oracle CRM
Siebel on Demand CRM | CRM Sitemap | SAP CRM
Peoplesoft 7 CRM | Peoplesoft 8 CRM | ACCPAC CRM
Choosing the right CRM vendor.
Whitepaper from Onyx.
Customers grade CRM vendors.
According to Best Software
Q: What are the most pressing
technology issues for your
Getting more useful reporting for
decision making - 32%
Replacing aging hardware - 29%
Increased use of the Internet -
Finding skilled technical staff -
Lowering infrastructure costs -
Integrated multiple systems -
Upgrading to more functional
business management software to
accommodate growth - 24%
Receiving ROI from your
technology purchases - 24%
Establishing customer relationship
management systems - 22%
infrastructure - 19%
None - 14%